Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Headlines for January 21st, 2009

Monday, January 21st, 2009

This, is RollingScone.

  • Dateline Monday: Everyone’s friend who knows a lot about music is “Just like the guy in ‘High Fidelity’” Jason Reis is just like the guy in High Fidelity.
  • Shocking First Person Account: "I went into this record store, and it was just like 'High Fidelity'"
  • Simple Plan: ...That’s it, that’s the entire joke
  • A 1945 Editorial: Can the Jitterbug menace be stopped?
  • Q&A Exclusive: My woman done me wrong, why does she treat me so mean?
  • Today's Poll: 95% of America likes “everything except country and rap”
  • Weather: It's Not Raining Men all week. Weather Girls not approved by the American Meteorological Society. Men raining from heaven not scientifically accurate.

2 comments:

Claire O'Hanlon said...

monday january 21 2009 is not real, so unless there is a fault in the time-space continuum color me confused.

Lucy Stag said...

Blame the editor. That was not my doing.

Also Joe, how do you know it was 1945? Did you really need to clarify that? Kind of weighs it down a trifle.

I like the weather report, though.